Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Cleanse!

00411701.jpg Grocery produce in crates Portrait of fruits Bowl of cereal and blueberries
For the past five years, I have been running cleanse groups. A Winter Cleanse, Spring Cleanse and a Fall Cleanse. This year, our Fall cleanse included 23 participants, all of whom reported back that they had lost weight, reduced cravings and had an increase in awareness surrounding their food choices.

I am currently looking for participants for a Winter Cleanse.
The cleanse is a wonderful way to get back-on-track and it can be as deep or as gentle as you wish. My intention is to give you all the information and let you decide what pieces will work for your lifestyle at this moment. Even one change is a step forward!

If you are interested in participating, please contact me either by commenting on the blog or by telephone 207.846.1162 (x6). I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

The cost for the cleanse is $125 and includes:
(2) two-hour workshops
Cleanse packet
Two-week menu plan
25 delicious and easy cleanse recipes

If you are ready to feel your best, give me a call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment