Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa...


Imprinted Palette Egg Caddy
$24.00

Vintage Cocktails
$50.00



Taste-Test Recipe Book
$28.00

Wise Ol' Cookie Jar, Orange
$128.00

Colorblocked Jacquard Dishtowels
$24.00

Laguiole Cheese Knife Set
$32.00
In The Green Kitchen: Techniques To Lear...
$28.00

Kremlin Trivet
$18.00

Hot Spot Rolling Pin
$18.


With the Holiday's quickly approaching, I thought I would post some items from my Christmas list. They would make great gifts for the foodie in your life or maybe you can treat yourself, you know, a reward for tackling the mall. May Santa bring you everything you wish for....

Husbands should know that all items can be purchased from Anthropologie.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Fleur Wood book! Never heard of her before, but I think she's my new idol. That looks straight out of the 70s. Actually, it reminded me of the style of Wary-Meyers, the design team based right here in Portland. I think they used to work for Anthropolgie in NYC, actually...

    ReplyDelete